Contact Us....

Contact Us....

Get in touch with us today, our experienced team are waiting to answer your questions or provide you with an insurance quote.

Find out more


Whatever type of retail outlet you run, if you sell stock or a service from your premises it is vital to have adequate insurance cover in place to safeguard you against the many risks you face. When you become a Waltons client we will work hard to get to know your business and help you fully assess your risk, taking into account factors such as fluctuating stock and staff levels, and busier trading times.

We will then search our panel of quality insurers to find you exactly the right blend of covers to suit your particular needs. We offer wide ranging flexible insurance cover at competitive prices and we will guide you through the policy wordings so that you always understand exactly what covers you have in place.

Our dedicated team of professionals are always on hand to answer any queries or make any changes to your policy to reflect your ever changing needs. Depending on the risks you face, we can arrange cover for your buildings and business contents against fire, theft, flood or vandalism. We can also provide cover for loss of profits and product, public and employer’s liability; as well as goods in transit, business interruption, theft of money and seasonal increases in stock. Should things go wrong and you need to make a claim we will help you at every stage to ensure that you receive a fair and prompt settlement with minimum disruption to your business. Give us a call today on  0151 236 4488 for a chat about your insurance requirements. 


If you would like a quote for your Business or Personal Insurances, or have any questions click below to get in touch.


Waltons Insurance Brokers Limited

11th Floor, The Plaza
100 Old Hall Street
Liverpool, Merseyside
L3 9QJ

Tel: 0151 236 4488

Waltons Insurance Brokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request (email: You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint. The FOS website is