Contact Us....

Contact Us....

Get in touch with us today, our experienced team are waiting to answer your questions or provide you with an insurance quote.

Find out more

Product Cover

A member of our experienced team will visit all Clubs and Centres personally, offering face to face consultations. In doing so we are able to identify any possible gaps in cover, fully explain conditions & warranties and ensure clients understand what is required to be fully compliant with the terms of their policy.

From the information gathered we will tailor-make a bespoke policy to suit all your individual requirements. We welcome the opportunity of meeting with you in person to discuss how Waltons can benefit your organisation - simply complete our contact form or call 0151 236 4488.

Bespoke policies, including:

  • Buildings, including club houses, function rooms and bars
  • Stands (seating and standing) and Stadiums
  • Flood Lights
  • Glass Cover
  • Score Boards
  • Artificial Surfaces
  • Cover for sports surfaces automatically included
  • Equipment Stores
  • Changing Facilities
  • Contents including machinery, plants, trophies and medals
  • Sound and Entertainment Equipment
  • Stock and materials in trade including Wine, Spirits and Tobacco
  • Freezer and food contents cover
  • Business Interruption
  • Book Debts
  • Loss of Rent
  • Money on premises and money in transit cover
  • Loss of Licence
  • Personal Accident
  • Public and Employers Liability
  • Directors and Officers
  • Legal Expenses

If you would like a quote for your Business or Personal Insurances, or have any questions click below to get in touch.


Waltons Insurance Brokers Limited

11th Floor, The Plaza
100 Old Hall Street
Liverpool, Merseyside
L3 9QJ

Tel: 0151 236 4488

Waltons Insurance Brokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request (email: You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint. The FOS website is