Worldwide Annual Family Travel Insurance
|Trip Duration||Maximum trip duration 30 days|
|Upper Age Limit||64 years (cover ceases at age 65)|
|Dependent Children Age Limit||17 years (under 21 if in full time education)|
|Winter Sports||Up to 17 days in any Period of Insurance|
For Summary Document please click here.
Important information regarding medical conditions:
You must advise the Medical Screening Service (to the best of your knowledge) if any of the following apply to you, a travelling companion, an immediate relative, close business associate or someone upon whom the trip depends, whether they are travelling with you or not, the medical Screening Service must be contacted.
1. You/they were aware of any reason why the trip could be cancelled or curtailed or of any medical condition which could result in a claim.
2. You/they have, during the 12 months before this insurance started, suffered from, received treatment, advice or medication for any chronic or recurring illness. (A chronic condition is one lasting three months or more).
3. You/they were travelling against the advice of a medical practitioner or in order to get medical treatment abroad.
4. You/they have been diagnosed as having a terminal illness.
5. You/they were receiving, recovering from, or on a waiting list for in-patient treatment in a hospital or nursing home.
6. You/they were waiting for the results of tests or investigations, or awaiting a referral for an existing medical condition. Failure to contact us could leave you with no right to make a claim, and may mean that you travel with insufficient cover.
Medical Screening Service immediately on 0330 660 0563.