Contact Us....

Contact Us....

Get in touch with us today, our experienced team are waiting to answer your questions or provide you with an insurance quote.

Find out more

Merseyside Fire Service

The group insurance scheme is open to members of the Merseyside Fire & Rescue Sports and Social Club. The scheme consists of Life Insurance, Motor Breakdown and Travel Insurance.

Life Insurance

The policy has 3 optional benefit levels of £10,000, £50,000 & £100,000. The policy is written in Trust as this is the best way to ensure the money is paid quickly, without any implications for inheritance or other taxes. This means you cannot assign this policy to any person or company. In the event of death the Trustees will meet and decide who the deceased would have wanted the money to go to. If you want to you can give them an indication of who that would be by completing the beneficiary nomination section of the application form.

You also have the option to include your partner for the same benefit or a lesser amount but your partner cannot have more cover than you. Cover can continue into retirement however the benefit will reduce by 50% and all cover ceases at 70.

Policy for Serving members

Policy for Retired members

Motor Breakdown

The policy covers you and your partner whilst as a driver or passenger in any vehicle (see policy for definitions of vehicle) anywhere in the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.

You’ll be covered for

  • Roadside Assistance
  • Homestart
  • Vehicle Recovery / Onward Transportation

Please click here to download our Motor Breakdown Policy.

For an application to join please contact Waltons Insurance Brokers on 0151 236 4488 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Waltons Insurance Brokers Limited

St. Nicholas House
Old Church Yard
L2 8TX

Tel: 0151 236 4488
Fax: 0151 236 0173

Waltons Insurance Brokers Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request (email: You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint. The FOS website is